[hpsdr] No Joy

Hulen Smith clay1952 at cmaaccess.com
Fri Jan 2 11:00:16 PST 2009

Hello All,

I'm trying to run Mercury, Ozy and Penelope. All seems to load and run
properly except this is no spectrum display. I have two leds alternately
blinking, one blinking constantly (I think D1) and most others on solid. I
think two leds aren't on at all (Ozy). I didn't write all that info down but
will if requested. The Ozy USB can be found in my USB System drawer. I
haven't moved any jumpers except one that denotes Mercury as the source of
the 122 MHz clock. All other jumpers are as come from TAPPR. At this point
I'm at a loss as to what to look for.  I tried with and without Janus. Does
anyone have a clue?

Thanks
Hulen
K5HCS