[hpsdr] V 2.3 Congratulations and thanks Phil

Ross rbiggar at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 9 12:14:28 PST 2009

Well, I  have taken the plunge and loaded V2.3.  It went perfectly.

Congratulations and thanks are due to Phil, for the very clear and simply set out instructions on loading the firmware
into Mercury.

After going through the wizard and calibrating the audio, I now have a noise level at about 145.

One point to assist with an accurate calibration an invaluable tool is the cheap but very accurate XG2 signal generator from Elecraft.

Best wishes to all
Ross
ZL1WN