[hpsdr] vista update

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Jan 9 20:17:55 PST 2009

OK - so I installed .NET 1.1 in the new (Vista) machine and the DttSP error
message went away.

But it still does not start up the Mercury

What I did tonight was to init the OZY on the old computer then switch to
the new computer and PowerSDR works fine (8% CPU loading at 192 k !)

So its the loader program that is not working.

I double-checked that the file set in the Vista computer is the same as the
XP computer and that the device manager information about the OZY loader is
the same in both computers.

here are the messages I typically get:
C:\Program Files\MercuryFiles\Release>load_firmwareV1.1 0xfffe 0x0007
ozyfw-sdr1
k.hex
finding busses...
finding devices...
usb_get_busses...
An error occurred: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files\MercuryFiles\Release>sleep 3000
Sleeping: 3000

C:\Program Files\MercuryFiles\Release>upload_FPGAV1.1 0xfffe 0x0007
Ozy_Janus.r
bf
finding busses...
finding devices...
usb_get_busses...
An error occurred: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

PS - actually, sometimes the first part works, but the second one fails

C:\Program Files\MercuryFiles\Release>load_firmwareV1.1 0xfffe 0x0007
ozyfw-sdr
k.hex
finding busses...
finding devices...