[hpsdr] Commercial availability of Penelope

Henry Vredegoor henry_vredegoor at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:00:05 PST 2009

Hi Phil, All,

It seems a lot of people are looking for assembled and tested Penny's and
the list at hamsdr.com indicates current interest is 43 boards.

I know you are a busy man these days with Mercury coming out and so, so
forgive me for asking, but is there any news regarding the commercial
availability of Penelope boards?

73,

Henry.