[hpsdr] Mercury alive.

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Fri Jan 16 16:44:40 PST 2009

Hi all,

Mercury came alive after many hours of trial and error. I red mails on the reflector from users having startup problems and finally came across a recommendation of Greg Beat to uninstall all previous PowerSDR programs via Windows remove program and to delete the pertaining application files. I have been using SDR1000 for many years and a lot of old programs had piled up. This did the trick.
Thanks again for all contributions and advices. So many have to thank so few.

vy 73

SM6OMH  Willi