[hpsdr] An atomic idea?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:06:06 PST 2009

Since the atom motherboard will fit in a regular aTX case, why not
built in that way and put the HPSDR stack in beside it (where the
other extension card slots normally would go). You would need a second
power supply and probably build a little shielding from the mobo but
it would be an easy fit I think! Might even give it a go myself (as I
am usually more impressed with my own ideas than anyone else!)

73
Neal k3nc
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911