[hpsdr] Full set of boards for sale.

Todd Mondragon todd.kv1m at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:52:37 PST 2009

Unfortunately due to financial considerations I must part with my complete
set of unused HPSDR boards.
By complete set I mean:

Atlas kit, complete and unassembled.
Ozy, assembled by TAPR and only opened to verify that it arrived intact.
Janus, assembled by TAPR and unopened.
Penelope, assembled by TAPR and only opened to verify that it arrived
intact.
Mercury, Assembled by TAPR and only opened to verify that it arrived intact.

The Mercury A/D converter heat pad has what appears to be a good solder
joint.

If you want the complete set here it is. The boards are currently located in
the UK.
Asking $900 US or £640 UK, shipping is included in the price.
Due to the recent wild currency fluctuations I prefer PayPal.

Todd M0GLO
todd.m0glo at gmail.com