[hpsdr] FW: Verilog course (was: HPSDR Project Proposal - Spread Spectrum)

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Mon Jan 26 23:51:01 PST 2009

Kirk:
Terry, WB4JFI, would be very interested in this.  I have a few books on
VHDL, and have been reading them in my spare time, but it seems like most
ham stuff is in Verilog instead.  Using the HPSDR FPGA code would be a great
place to end up, you might need to start with some simpler examples - using
Ozy as the test platform?  I might even buy a third Ozy just to make sure I
don't "destroy" either of my other two working systems.

Would using a blog with embedded video, or a series of YouTube lectures be a
way to go?  Coordinating a bunch of people for the same time of the day may
be difficult, if I understand right.

Thanks for thinking of us!  This would be very welcome.
Terry