[hpsdr] Verilog class

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Tue Jan 27 10:49:29 PST 2009

There appears to be sufficient interest in having the class.  Here's
what I'm thinking about doing.

1.  *** A live presentation, possibly at different times of the day, so
that people in various times zones have a chance to at least
listen/watch a live seminar every once in awhile and ask questions.

2. Presentations and lab work will be recorded and put on a website for
members to download and view at their own pace.

3. Live audio could be done using TeamSpeak.

What I dont have figured out yet is how to present powerpoint slides in
real time on the internet.  I looked at Google Docs presentation, which
looks promising, but wasnt sure if the viewers will automatically see
the slides as I move from one to another or if they have to switch
manually.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  I also would like
a program on my PC to record the live powerpoint presentation with
audio.  If anyone can help me get this figured out, I'd appreciate it.
I would like to test Google Docs with someone to see how it might work.

Thanks
Kirk KD7IRS