[hpsdr] hpsdrServer?

Paul Beckmann wa0rse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:29:26 PST 2009

I know that there is a strong similarity the qs1r and Mercury hardware and
that prompts me to ask:

Is anyone working on a piece of software like qs1rServer that will interface
with the SDRMAX-II piece across ethernet?

Since both are based on the same A/D, there might be some significant
similarities in the code. Ozy's FPGA needs to be downloaded each time, I
know, with firmware but I don't know if that piece is taken care of by the
driver or needs to be handled elsewhere.

I have the sneaking suspicion that someone hinted that they are working on
this, perhaps as a GNUradio, but I wasn't able to find the reference.

73
--Paul, wa0rse