[hpsdr] Higher sampling speeds

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Jan 1 16:32:45 PST 2009

Hi Alberto,

Yes, there a lots of plans for many new and exciting Mercury features -
plenty of plans but few volunteers to do the work!

If you look at

http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=CYCLOPS

you will see Mercury displaying 50MHz of spectrum. Until the new
PowerSDR architecture is released I can't see anyone wanting to modify
the current code for higher sampling rates - or more accurately wider
bandscope displays.

A port to SDRMAX should be possible - volunteers?  :)

73's Phil....