[hpsdr] Mercury V2.2 and Stage 2 Beta testing

g4fre at g4fre.com g4fre at g4fre.com
Thu Jan 1 22:26:05 PST 2009

I Succesfully updated both my Mercury to v2.2 this evening by the phase 2
method and have lowered the cpu load for the same sampling rate a lot from
v1.0

I only had I issue with the upgrade

on both of the machines on which I  installed quartus web 8.1
("quartus_pgm" was installed (by default) in

c:\altera\81\quartus\bin

not in

c:\altera\81\qprogrammer\bin as stated in "Program-Mercury-EPCS16.bat"

once i edited my bat file all ran smoothly

Dave

WW2R

Message: 9