[hpsdr] PA3AKE Project update - DDS

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:00:55 PST 2009

Hi John and all,

thanks again for details. I will inform Martein about this problem and hope he can fix it.

Sorry again for the trouble.
Yes you are ight Martein has a lot of good stuff in it.

Probably the AD9910-12 were a different design members from the AD9951 group. We nee to push ADI to fix the problem.

73

Gian
I7SWX