[hpsdr] SB104A Power Amp

g4fre at g4fre.com g4fre at g4fre.com
Sat Jan 3 22:05:01 PST 2009

I am currently using the pa strip from a drake tr-7 after my penelope board.
It needs a 40db attenuator on lf and a 30db attenuator on hf on its input to
reach 100w output. It will give 200w on 80m, but not recommended.

 I have relay switched lpf on it's output controlled from penny via an
optoisolator interface board as the relays need +12v to activate, not the
open collector drive already supplied

Not as neat as alex will be, but i did work k1rqg on it on 80m tonight after
I used it to work him on 432MHz eme

Dave

ww2r