[hpsdr] HPSDR software "roadmap"?

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 7 15:56:00 PST 2009

See comments inline ...

On 01/07/09 23:34, George Medakovich wrote:

 > A glance at the java-sdr documentation doesn't mention hpsdr.

No mention of hpsdr on the blog or documentation as I have not received
my mercury card yet!

 > It would seem that the libusb-level coding rules (api?) are a good place
 > to start.

I have Penelope just about working.  The interface to
ozy/penelope/mercury is a a jack client written in C that uses libusb to
communicate with ozy and has a UDP socket interface for control of the
command/control bytes for setting clock sources, frequency, mox, etc.

Once I get the mercury card up and running I will publish the
information and code.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt