[hpsdr] vista update

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Jan 9 21:41:09 PST 2009

Actually, I think the only thing .NET 2.0 is needed for is
sleep.exe  in initozy11.bat.  This is sort of silly - the intent was
to  be dependent on   .NET 1.1 only - somehow we pulled in sleep
needing .NET 2.0  -- blech.   I'll do something to get rid of the
.NET 2.0 dependency - no good reason for us to need 2 versions of .NET

Regards,

Bill