[hpsdr] Stage 2 Beta Testers - Mercury 2.4

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 22:53:37 PST 2009

Phil

V2.4 loaded fine and running with it now. I have a question regarding the
JTAG JMP-7 on
Penelope. That has always been installed and wonder if now that Mercury is
on the buss,
where should this jumper be or does it matter?

73 de Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 1/10/2009 1:36:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,