[hpsdr] vista update

jkelly jkelly at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jan 10 04:25:54 PST 2009

I wanted to let you know that I have the same problem in my Dell 530s with
Vista 32.
I thought it was related to my machine since I seem to have problems with
Vista and
USB devices.  I guess I am not alone!

I tried the bat file from the administrator cmd line with the same error
results.

I also start it up on my other PC and move the usb cable over to the Vista
machine.
(for now).

Jeff
KT2K