[hpsdr] Stage 2 Beta Testers - Mercury 2.4

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Sat Jan 10 19:42:59 PST 2009

Hi Phil,

Thanks will look forward to the hardware and software version reporting.
Need a good laugh I went so far as to connect up a Marconi ran a calibration
on all the bands several times trying to figure out what that noise in the
audio pass-band was that I couldn't see in the spectrum. At my location I
have had problems in the past with strong rf signals getting into receivers
and thought that is what it might be again.  After your email I turned on
the VAC audio repeater and heard the word "Trial" yes I did not read all the
docs that came with the software. Thanks again.

73's Keith N3ICK