[hpsdr] 10mhz signal

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 06:25:46 PST 2009

Ross:

Keep your settings as you describe.

Then go to your Mercury board and remove Jumper 8.
Just below the 122.88 Oscillator. This will remove power from the
10 MHz oscillator on board Mercury, and will make a big improvement.

You may also want to try moving Mercury more than one slot away from
Penelope.

They will never totally go away, but get better.

--- Graham / KE9H

==