[hpsdr] Alex is what I covet next...

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Jan 12 21:37:29 PST 2009

Hi Steve,

My Crystal ball is a bit fogged up after Mercury production. :-)

Look for LPU kits in February (barring any parts problems).

Look for Alex in April - May (maybe earlier, depends on those nasty toroids).

Not sure on another run of Penelope, will know more in a week or so.

Wish we could get it out faster for everyone, but we are doing the
best we can due to that pesky full time job that keeps interfering. :-)

73,
Scotty WA2DFI