[hpsdr] Mercury V2.4

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Tue Jan 13 16:17:44 PST 2009

The problem has to due with a design issue we are currently working to
fix.  It may be a little while yet as we don't want to have to change
the hardware.  We're looking at making FPGA changes.  If you want more
detail and are VERY familiar with FPGA design and the schematic details,
you can email me directly for more info.

73's Kirk
KD7IRS