[hpsdr] [dttsp-linux] Windows install out of order on dual boot machine (Intel ATOM upgrade to XP64)

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:33:36 PST 2009

No,  very carefully and slowly follow the instructions I gave you.  The
drive is still there UNLESS you elected to wipe the drive clean in the
Winblows install.

In ubuntu lived,  up and running  bring open a terminal menu

Applications->Accessories->Terminal

When the window is open, in it type

sdr bash

you will be root