[hpsdr] Install of USBIO on ATOM 330 fails

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:46:12 PST 2009

Without the mobile applications ready to use these processors, I am
wondering if Intel regrets the release of this processor and mobo. It is
going to hammer sales of larger, more expensive and capable processors
and machines, most them almost completely wasted on the purchasers of
these machines as most know.

I am still dumbfounded and a bit lost as to the motive.

Thanks to Rick Hambly who is really burning the midnight oil on getting
all sorts of different set ups INCLUDING Vista 64 going (and i hope the
latter works out) and remind everyone again, that I may have burned a
few ounces of midnight oil, but Covington discovered this diamond in the
rough.

I expect it to save a lot of people a lot of money, make things that
have been using Mini-ITX mobo's much less expensive, etc.

This is an extremely fertile ground of talent here.

73's
Bob
N4HY

--