[hpsdr] Powersdr Capability

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Jan 18 20:24:09 PST 2009

No - no way to do it in the current code - it would take a fair
amount of software work to do what you want to do, but is likely
doable if someone want to dive into the code.

The MultiRx button is used to setup multiple receivers in a single
passband.   That does work - you can listen to two signals within the
192 khz passband.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)