[hpsdr] Thoughts about the list

joetorrey at cablelynx.com joetorrey at cablelynx.com
Mon Jan 19 11:08:21 PST 2009

Thanks Dave,
I am also one that mostly reads the list without too much commenting. I am
very grateful for HPSDR, TAPR and Flex for that matter; the work that has
been accomplished in the SDR arena is phenomenol. I have  benefitted from
many other people's work dealing with the SDR and what is astounding, at
no cost for this information regarding operation, debugging, circuit
design and improvements; just to mention a few. All of this work is at a
cost to someone; I am grateful for this. Without all of this I wouldn't be
able to be a part of the SDR group. All of the SDR projects are extremely
reasonable in every sense.

Thanks,
Joe
WD5Y