[hpsdr] Atom PC

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:24:51 PST 2009

I have loaded both windows and ubuntu from external dvd/cd with no
problems. It might be a bios thing.

73
Nea; k3nc
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99