[hpsdr] Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

Dennis McGough dmcgough at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:50:12 PST 2009

Unless you have more than 4GB of RAM, there's little reason to use the 64-bit version, and many reasons not to. I believe you can still use more than 4GB with extended memory addressing with the 32-bit version, you just can't give more than 4GB to one process.

Tried 64-bit versions long ago, gave up after several failed weeks. Have tried several times since... each time shorter and shorter.... same problems.