[hpsdr] Mercury v2.4 -- still distorted audio ( Atom 330 )

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Sat Jan 24 11:42:02 PST 2009

Mine is the Atom 330 board.. lIt seems the usb subsytem is slower
than expected by the software... as an above board Pci USB card did
not help either... CPU load is very low but high processing rates
seem to flood the data on the usb ..and introduce nasty distortion
and garble.... Only the highest setting is broken, but some of the
lower pairings introduce clicks and pops as well as high cpu load...
Experimenting on mine I settled on 192k with buffers set to 1024...

Doug
KD8B