[hpsdr] hpsdr

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jan 24 18:35:44 PST 2009

Hi,

For now use Penny clocks when you use both Penny and Mercury - we will have
a fix for this shortly.

We are also looking at the microphone noise issue - this seems to be a
PowerSDR problem and not HPSDR.

Frequency calibration works fine in the latest version of PowerSDR from

<
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release

Please also load Mercury V2.4 since it is the most stable version.

73's Phil... VK6APH