[hpsdr] HPSDR Project Proposal - Spread Spectrum

Cliff Chism boatguy1964 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:26:35 PST 2009

I'm really not familiar enough with the designs of Penny and Mercury, to
comment on that, as yet. But, the military's SINCGARS radio uses FHSS in the
HF region as well. At this point, I "believe" (for lack of an example) that
SS is verboten to amateur experimentation in all cases below 6 meters, even
with an STA. But, I am still gathering information in that area. A
transverter is what I was envisioning as well. The possibilities for
experimentation are astounding.

73,

Cliff - KE5FJV

  _____