[hpsdr] Verilog course

Chris Salinas n0ttw at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 16:21:52 PST 2009

I think a course on Verilog programming would be great and I'm very interested.

You could try and modify your PowerPoint presentation by adding audio for each slide. I've seen this done with some of the PPT presentation. With free runtime software for Power Point that's out there, anyone can use the .ppt files.

Another option is using movie publishing software that allows graphic files be placed on the video line and stretched to the length of the audio file before it moves to another graphic pic as the audio plays. You just give your presentation and record the audio while you do it, then either make new graphics or capture your slides.

Just some suggestions,
Chris N0TTW