[hpsdr] HPSDR Project - Learning Verilog

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Tue Jan 27 18:16:00 PST 2009

All:

First, I, too, am interested in the course.

As for how to present "one - to - many", I asked a friend who knows more
about this stuff than anyone else I've ever known.  Quoted below are his
suggestions.

Good luck and very 73,'
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org

There are a number of 'webcast' services, products etc.  Some are ShareWare.
I have no first-hand experience doing them, but have been a 'viewer'; as
such I don't know what they used...  Do a search on webcast or webcast
software.  A ZDNet page with bunches of examples, reviews, white-papers etc.
on webcasting is:

http://updates.zdnet.com/tags/Software+and+Webcast.html

Microsoft offers a Live Meeting service that seems to be reasonably priced
that does everything described AND lets you 'record' the meeting for later
playback by anyone who missed the live session.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/livemeeting/FX101729061033.aspx  I've used
this and it is SLICK.

Of course, setting up a website where people can simply download
presentations, files, and video/audio is pretty straightforward.

>From what you sent, I'd look at the Microsoft LiveMeeting (you can see demos
and even try it for free...)  Of everything I've used, it's by far the
slickest...