[hpsdr] Ozy, Janus, Atlas, Pico PSU for sale

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Wed Jul 1 08:56:21 PDT 2009

Tested and work perfectly with my SDR-1000. However, I am barely using my SDR-1000 anymore and therfore these boards should get a better home.

Available:
Ozy, Janus (both assembled and tested by TAPR) and Atlas (assembled and tested) complete with picoPSU 120W and mounted power pole connectors. Complete combination works flawlessly. Plug em in and ready to go.

$325 for the package plus shipping via USPS.

Also available:
complete, unassembled Atlas kit (PCB and parts): $30 plus shipping via USPS

Please contact me off list.
73 de Joe - AB1DO