[hpsdr] KK 1.03

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Tue Jul 14 17:44:30 PDT 2009

Works great.  Waterfall covers Wide Spectrum.  CPU usage5-7% with all running at 19.2K and50 FPS.

Thanks to Phil for doing this and settling on C#.  I've not done programming since Basic, Fortran, and Forth a long time ago and have been trying to figure which modern language to start with at age 70.  All of this migration from VB to whatever someone takes a liking to really got me confused where to start.  So thanks for getting something going that is useful and language stable.  Cathy Moss set the standard for GUI and it will be a bit before we get there.  But the (infamous term) paradigm shift with KK has been getting away from the narrow spectrum fitting the QSD and to one taking full advantage of the wide bandwidth of Mercury.

Looking forward to a learning process by all.

N0UU