[hpsdr] Pandora in use

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Fri Jul 17 13:14:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have uploaded a few pictures of my installation of the HPSDR cards in
Pandora, along with a PA extracted from an old TS 50. They are on HamSDR
site, look for f8chk.

I am using a pico-psu power supply, as I don' see any trouble with it. (The
LPU has been integrated in my SDR 1000).

I feel that the most suitable position for Pandora is with all the
connections in front of me, and in vertical position, it don't take a lot of
place on my desk.

The mechanical fabrication of Pandora is really excellent, congratulation!

As you say in US, I am a happy camper with HPSDR stuff!

Best 73,

Roland f8chk.