[hpsdr] NT ELECTRONICS HPSDR PENELOPE TRANSMITTER BOARD NIB on eBay

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 07:16:13 PDT 2009

I have just listed the first HPSDR component, Gerd's Penelope board,
on eBay. it is item number 270435707369, but you can find it in an
eBay search by just searching for HPSDR. I have found it on the German
eBay web site by searching for HPSDR and the prices are still correct
there, so it should be on all ebay sites internationally. It was quite
a feat getting the pricing to come out correctly with VAT tax
applicable in the EU. Please look over the listing on your local eBay
site and let me know if there are any issues or concerns. I will try
to correct any errors or omissions. I am interested in listing all
HPSDR components that TAPR is not selling. If you have such
components, please contact me and we maybe able to sell them for you
on eBay. Also if TAPR has excess HPSDR components they would like to
clear out, I am interested in assisting with that also.

Ron W9KFB
eBay Power Seller: red_ella