[hpsdr] Pandora Backplates last call

Roger Rehr 73w3sz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 06:17:27 PDT 2009

Hi All,

We have settled in on a 4 slot backplate for Pandora, with the right 3 slots
used for Mercury, Penelope, and Ozy.  The 4th [leftmost] slot is vacant to
allow for full cutouts for each board.

A jpg file of the backplate is at
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/pandorabackplate6.jpg

TenTec has agreed to produce the backplates, and they will be black powder
coated to match Pandora.

I have sent TenTec the "go-ahead" for the order.  I have the names of
everyone who indicated interest, and they are all 'good' to get a
backplate.  If you would like to be added to the list let me know, and tell
me how many units you want and give me your mailing address in the email you
send me as well.  Please reply OFF LIST.  I will accept additional names
through 1600 UTC Sunday August 2.

The cost to you per unit will be my cost including shipping to me and
postage to you, with no mark-up.  Your total cost per unit should be between
$5.50 and $10.00.  This is significanly less than the cost that would have
been incurred for 3 separate backplates, due to the reduction in set-up
charges.

If you want to pay by PayPal there will be an additional charge of 2.9% plus
0.30 USD if you are in USA or 3.9% plus 0.30 USD if you are outside the USA,
as that is what PayPal charges for money transfers for goods or services.
That would amount to 0.50-0.90 USD or less additional cost if you use
PayPal, if I did the maths correctly.

Thanks and have a great weekend, all!

73,

Roger Rehr