[hpsdr] KK Kquestion

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Jul 31 11:21:34 PDT 2009

Dear Mark,

That branch has just shown up in the KISS branches!  I opened the solution
and found this:

Set_CWPitch is a numeric up/down control.  As such, it doesn't have a
SelectedIndexChanged event.  I'm not sure what you have written, but it
isn't hooked to an event handler.  You want to select the control, view
properties, select events, and double-click on the value region of the
ValueChanged property.  This will auto-generate (and hook up) the desired
event.  Put your code there.  Bet it works then!

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV

database 4294 (20090731) __________

http://www.eset.com