[hpsdr] Penelope transmit timing after PTT

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Jul 1 22:09:12 PDT 2009

Off the top of my head I'm not sure of the exact sequencing.   I'd
suggest looking at it on a scope at low power or digging into the
code to see how it works.  I've added nothing special in terms of
sequencing for Penelope -- just done the HPSDR equivalent where there
are  SDR 1000 control actions in the code.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)