[hpsdr] some help

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Jul 2 22:03:08 PDT 2009

Think your memory might be cheating you a little .. I don't recall
seeing 0.1 is for USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 needs 1.0.  In fact we run USB
2 now on 0.1.x on Windows today?

Are you on Linux or Windows?    I believe John Melton went with 1.0
on Linux because he could not get multi threaded apps running well
without it.  1.0 does not exist on Windows and we've  not had issue
with the 0.1.x code.  In the long run I suspect we'll end up using
WinUSB on Windows  to get decent 64 bit support.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)