[hpsdr] Low gain low noise linear?

Todd Mondragon todd.kv1m at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:08:35 PDT 2009

Thanks for the link Lester,

I took a look at that a couple of days back, just a tad too much gain.
That would be back to padding the output of my Penelope to get it down to
1mW then padding the driver amp to get it down to 1.5W from 5W.

I might be able to rip out the 2nd and third stages to get what I need and
match it up with the proper output section though. That 1mW input is a bit
low, would have to pick a transistor that could take at least 300mW so I can
put a clean signal off the Penelope into it.

Todd