[hpsdr] K.I.S.S. Konsole V1.0.2 available

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Jul 12 00:07:46 PDT 2009

All,

KK V1.0.2 is available for Beta testing. You will find it here:

< svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_hpsdr_kiss/trunk/Beta Release/V1.0.2 Beta

Bug fixes and new features include:

* Improved KK.csv file handling (K9TRV)
* "Calibrated" SMeter  (VK6APH + K9TRV)
* Right mouse click tuning
* Shift the bandpass with the mouse
* Set upper and lower filter values with the mouse
* Fixed bug in drag tune (spotted by Lyle KK7P)
* User can select bandscope max, min and step size
* Added SAM and FM modes (squelch is on the to-do list) (K9TRV)
* Code improvements to banscope and SMeter drawing (K9TRV)
* No longer need to run a pervious version or PowerSDR before starting
V1.0.2
* Added user controls for NR and ANF settings
* Added user control of the AGC decay time
* General code tidyup and speed improvements (K9TRV)

At the moment the SMeter and bandscope calibration is for a 'typical'
Mercury card, we will add a user calibration control in a future release.

We are presently working on getting the AGC to my liking (not an easy task!)
so there are many settings on the Set Up form that relate to AGC.
The NoHang setting works OK but the others are still work in progress so
expect odd behaviour if you select these.

Dave WA8YWQ is currently working on adding support for Penelope  whilst
George K9TRV is showing infinite patience as we perfect the AGC performance.

Many thanks to those who have provided feedback on Beta V1.0.1 and the Alpha
code.

As per usual, please report any successes, bugs, failures, bouquets  and
brickbats to the reflector.

73's Phil...VK6APH