[hpsdr] To suck or to blow, that is the question.

Dick Faust k9ivb at arrl.net
Sun Jul 12 14:37:53 PDT 2009

Fry's also has a stand alone fan controller # 4319215 for $6.99 on
frys.com or on sale in Phoenix, AZ stores this week for $3.99.  The
previously mentioned fans from Antec and others already have a switch or
controller.

Seems I saw a web page some time ago that suggested that  for dumb fans
switching the fan between 12 V and ground or 12  V and +5 V [ie 7 V]
would do the same thing with out anything other than a switch - should
be quieter than a lot of pulse circuitry.

Dick Faust K9IVB