[hpsdr] LPU kit

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Tue Jul 14 04:45:18 PDT 2009

Hi

Nobody has responded to my query of 11th July regarding the LPU kit.

The kit delivered to me had only the short Powerpole connectors
provided in the small brown envelope. There were no long connectors
for the 13.8V input.

Are there supposed to be 2 sets: 2 x short + 2 x long?

Now that I have built the kit I doubt that the long connectors could
be added to the PCB.

Cheers & 73

Chris

Hello Chris,

Sorry for the slow reply, I received 2 long and 2 short Power Pole inserts and fitted them,
however, you only actually use 1 set so I don't think the absent set matters at all,
other than perhaps for the reason that it leaves a bit of a hole where the other set would have been.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.