[hpsdr] LPU kit

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jul 14 05:26:07 PDT 2009

Chris, sorry no one got back to you.  Best place to send questions like
this is directly to the TAPR office.

There should be two sets of connectors, so you apparently got shorted.
Sorry about that.  John at the office should be able to send you the
missing bits.  I think you may be able to install them if you extract
the shells from the short pins, then measuring or eyeballing the height
the long pins should be, soldering them in, then snapping the four
shells together and snapping them into the four pins.  Might not be
easy, but should be doable.  (I don't have directions for pin
extraction, but I know it can be done.)

73,
John
----