[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion - CYCLOPS

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 06:58:34 PDT 2009

Bill:

I think the limitation on the bandwidth of the 1.6 MHz wide SAW filter
is due to
a limited selection of off-the-shelf components.  I think Phil's
original plan
was to scan the desired spectrum in 2 MHz steps by moving the High-LO
and doing the finer processing in software.  This filter will probably
require
scanning in 1 MHz steps, or maybe 1.5 MHz steps.

--- Graham

==