[hpsdr] Call for Comments and Discussion - OzyII

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 01:51:57 PDT 2009

Hi John, All,

It would be nice to have a ball park figure about what we are talking about
with respect to _REQUIRED_ bandwidth for the highest bandwidth application.

Call it a kind of design specification.

Another question could be if we really could generate data at 1 Gbit/s with
the rest of the HPSDR system hardware and software?
Some seem to doubt that.

Is 480 Mbit/s a maximum or a minimum spec? Would a > 480 Mbit/s data rate be
"allowed" for USB?

Henry.