[hpsdr] Bacon frying!

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jul 25 20:21:55 PDT 2009

Bob,

I get the same here.  At the moment Janus is not supported in Kirk's FPGA
code and that is what the problem is. I'm sure that once he has fixed the
bug in Oxy_Janus  V1.4 that  Janus support will follow.

I use Mercury V2.7 and Ozy_Janus V1.3 with both PowerSDR and KK.  If you
have need to use a Janus card then see the alternative *.bat file in  Bill's
...\PennyMerge directory.  This loads and early version of FX2 code and Ozy
FPGA code that works fine with Janus.

73's Phil....VK6APH