[hpsdr] Bacon frying!

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Sun Jul 26 02:11:08 PDT 2009

Hi Phil

I am slightly confused. I'm actually not quite sure which version of
firmware I'm using because I just grabbed stuff to use, there is no
version number displayed on loading or in the filename and I'm not
getting the version numbers through Acorn yet. However I think it
probably is 1.3 and I did update Mercury which I'm pretty sure was 2.7 (
I would need to hop back to Vista to check that).

Are you saying that if I'm running 1.3/ 2.7 I should not get this
problem? Janus works fine for me by the way. I'm waiting for the 1.4
fixes before updating as I want to keep a stable environment for
development.

One dumb question. Why does the Ozy firmware have to be reloaded on
every cold start?

73's Bob (G3UKB)